Thanks for advertising in Map San Francisco, MapWharf, Chaperon, Golden Gate Park Map and/or the Beach Blanket Babylon Show Program.
a) Upload advertising artwork using the hightail/dropbox upload file links located below.
b) Put your company name and publication name in the message section. Example “Smith Company MapSF ad”
If you need assistance with this process or have questions about art specifications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MapWest accepts digital artwork submitted as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat PDF file formats, provided the artwork is created and submitted under the following conditions:
MapWest Mechanical Specifications:
- Photographic artwork must be 300 dpi, CMYK process color format – RGB, Pantone or spot colors are not supported.
- InDesign and Illustrator files must be “packaged” with all fonts and linked artwork provided.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF files must be unlocked (no password protection).
- MapWest reserves the right to reject or require corrections to artwork that does not meet these specifications or is deemed inappropriate, and is not responsible for the reproduction quality of artwork not produced by Mapwest, Inc.
- Positions are not guaranteed unless reserved in agreement.
- Chaperon ads must be sent with all images and fonts. Ads are translated and formatted by our staff into 8 languages. PDF files NOT accepted for Chaperon. Please review Chaperon electronic specs for all details.
Advertising Sales: Jenny Rauh, Associate Publisher
Mailing Address: Map West Inc. 165 Jefferson Street Suite 2F San Francisco, CA USA 94133–1201
Sales: 415-692-0929 Fax: 415-885-6070
E-mail:email@example.com for current advertising rates and multi publication specials.
Graphics questions for Maps and BBB Show program should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaperon graphics questions to email@example.com