Prime Distribution Locations
Since 1992 our consistent distribution ensures that visitors have access to MAPSF and MAPWHARF from The East Bay and beyond, whether they arrive by plane, train, car, ferry or bus.
Our distribution managers use an IPAD web based map delivery tracking system to accurately record the delivery of all publications with confirmation on site.
Six day a week delivery in our Map West truck assures the best in reliable deliveries and great customer service at all of our distribution locations.
This is a partial list. Each publication has specific targeted locations.
Visitor Information Centers High Traffic Visitor Centers Including:
- Travelers Aid
- Chamber of Commerce
- Convention Centers
- S.F.C.V.B – San Francisco Travel Assn.
- SFO Airport
- Macy’s Visitor Services
- Oakland Airport
- San Jose Airport
- PIER 39 Welcome Center
- Salesforce Transit Center
Conventions, Meetings & Travel Agencies
- Direct distribution to conventions, planners and Tour Guide Guild, including referrals from the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau.
All Types of Transportation
- Gray Line Tour Desks
- Golden Gate Ferry
- SF Ferry Building
- Travel Agents and Offices
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- Vallejo Ferry
- Bike Rental Facilities
Area Hotels & Motels
- San Francisco: San Francisco, Daly City, South SF & SFO
- East Bay: Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville, Alameda, Vallejo & OAK
- Marin County: Marin, Sausalito, Corte Madera, Larkspur, San Rafael & Novato
- South Bay: Pacifica, Half Moon Bay, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Santa Clara & San Jose
- and growing!
Prime Spots Around the Bay
- High Traffic Street Boxes
- Area Museums
- National Park Service
- California Parking & CityPark Facilities
- Bay Area American Youth Hostels
- Participating Restaurants & Attractions
- Kiosks at CableCar Turnarounds
- UCSF & SFSU Admissions Offices
- Golden Gate Park & Beach Chalet
Area Hotels, Motels & Car Rental Agencies
- San Francisco: San Francisco, South SF, SFO
- East Bay: Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville & Vallejo
- Marin County: Sausalito, Corte Madera & Larkspur
- Wine Country: Napa, Sonoma and Santa Rosa
- South Bay: Sacramento, San Bruno, San Mateo, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Jose
- Beyond SF: Santa Clara, Half Moon Bay, Tri Valley, Monterey & Camel.
- and growing!
Folded Full size maps and compact countertop pads of maps are available throughout San Francisco and the Bay Area. Our attractive desktop holders, street racks, and amply stocked distribution locations are at all the area airports, high traffic visitor information centers, hotels and motels, top car rental agencies, ferry and train terminals. We also cover Airbnb, vacation rentals, museums, youth hostels, restaurants, attractions, and more!
Leisure travelers and groups can order free maps in advance of their travel dates online at Free-San-Francisco-Maps.com
Click Here for a Detailed List of Distribution Locations